English Tutor (S1-S5)
- Carlotta achieved A*AAA in her English, French German and R.E A Levels.
- She is currently in her 2nd year of studying English and French Literature at UofE (1st).
- Carlotta enjoys reading and creative writing. She also plays the guitar and the flute.
- She is also very interested in film and is currently taking a course in contemporary cinema.
- Carlotta currently tutors 2 students English per week.
- She is president of The University of Edinburgh Translation Society. Carlotta also has experience volunteering in Oxfam bookshops.
- Ruby achieved A*A*A* in her A Levels (English, History, French).
- She is currently in her 4th year of studying for her MA in French and Italian (1st average).
- University Class Medals (Best in Year): Italian 1; French 2; Lanfine Prize for French; Lanfine Prize for Italian; Jane Ridley Award; MD Legge Prize
- Ruby currently tutors 5 students National 5 and Higher English per week.
- TEFL Certified, Migrants and Refugees in Education certified with FutureLearn, English Group Leader and Pedagogy Assistant at Les Petits Bilingues, Camp Assistant at Europass.
English Tutor (S1-S5), Spanish Tutor (S1-S6)
- Jade graduated secondary school with an 8.3/10 average (90% English).
- She is currently in her 1st year of studying English Literature and Philosophy at UofE.
- Jade currently tutors 3 students English per week.
- English Teaching Assistant with Kids&Us. Research Project on Comparative Literature with Ramon Lull University.
- Some of Jade’s current goals are to finish writing her book, write a screenplay and to travel to another continent.
- As for the future, she hopes to find a job in one of her fields of interest.
English Tutor (S1-S6)
- Rosie achieved an A in Advanced Higher English and 4As & 3Bs in her Highers.
- Rosie is in her 4th year of studying English and Scottish literature at UofE.
- Rosie currently tutors 3 students Nat 5 and Higher English per week.
- Rosie is familiar with the Scottish curriculum and has been tutoring with Caledonia Tutors for 2.5 years. All Rosie’s students have achieved an A in their final exam.
English Tutor (P3-S6)
- Kunmi achieved 10 As and A*s in her GCSEs and an A* in her English Lit A Level.
- She is currently in her 3rd year of studying Law at UofE, she is achieving a 2.1.
- Kunmi currently tutors 5 students per week English (Primary-S6)
- English tutoring Kenya, ACAS Law Firm, HAP Recruitment, Off To Work, various International Camps.
English Tutor (S1-S4), Psychology Tutor (S1-S5), Maths Tutor (P6-S2)
- Ema achieved 44/45 in her IB (HL English, Maths, Psychology and History).
- She is currently in her 2nd year of her Sociology and Psychology MA at UofE (1st average).
- Ema currently tutors 3 students English and Maths per week.
- Previous experience tutoring GCSE students in English Lang+Lit, Maths, and History.
English Tutor (S1-S6), History Tutor (S1-S4)
- Nicole achieved a 1st class honour degree in Classics from NUI Galway.
- She is currently studying for her Masters in Classics at The University of Edinburgh.
- Nicole’s hobbies include reading, playing board games, analysing media, and playing video games.
- She has an interest in classical history and the reception of ideas from antiquity and their effect on western culture.
- Nicole currently tutors 3 students English and History per week.
- TEFL Certified, Daegu Co-teaching Skills Program, Native English Teacher at Dalsam Elementary School, English Teacher Manchon Elementary School
English Tutor (S1-S4), French Tutor (S1-S6)
- Caitlin achieved ABB in her A Level equivalents and is fluent in English and French.
- She is currently in her 3rd year of studying Linguistics at UofE and is on track to achieve a 2.1.